Community & Resources
Blog
You Get What You Deserve
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW...

You know the main thing that I love about Eleggua and Ma'at? THEY CAN ALSO BE DEALERS IN PAIN, AND NOTHING GETS BY THEIR WATCHFUL EYES; EVER. You see, about 90% of the people that I have met in this world over my lifetime are vivacious liars. The other 10%, well, are the realest people that I have EVER met. That 10%, to me, are more precious than anything material.

The other 90% are really just here on earth taking up space. Allow me to explain what I see through my eyes. EVERY ACTION ON THIS EARTH DONE BY MEN AND WOMEN IS ACCOUNTED FOR, EVERYTHING. If I don't like someone or something that he or she has done or is doing, they'll know it, period. I speak my take on it to them. And, if they don't clean it up, then I distance myself from them. I don't laugh, joke or even deal with them. To put it succinctly, I DON'T [MESS] WITH THEM.

By me acting in this manner is how I KEEP MY KARMA CLEAN TO REAP REWARDS BECAUSE I'M NOT LIVING A LIE. If I see no beneficial use to even dealing with certain people, then I don't deal with them. That beneficial use DOES NOT have to be a material gain. It is more often that I like that person's spirit, and that they are genuinely a good person.

MANY PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT I'M HARSH, AND THAT I SPEAK VERY ABRASIVE TO PEOPLE. I DON'T THINK SO. I JUST CALL PEOPLE ON THEIR [SHADY] CHARACTER. There are some people whom I know are close to being in that 10%, and my "harshness" is my way of helping them clean up to make it within the fold.

I give everyone a chance to measure on the scales, and if they don't weigh up, then they're cast to the reject pile. Now, the vivacious liars would be around you pretending that they like you. They'd laugh, joke and smile with you. They'd smile in your face and talk shit behind your back. They try to take credit for your ideas, draw a wedge between you and others by stirring up contention.

These people do a whole host of mess in the shadows. Or, as the elders say, THEY THROW ROCKS AND HIDE THEIR HANDS. In short, THEY ARE LIVING A LIE. Meanwhile, ELEGGUA IS WATCHING WHILE MA'AT IS MEASURING THESE PRACTITIONERS OF JACKASSISM.

These types of people are damn fools because the betrayal that they are practicing on other people leads to the ULTIMATE BETRAYAL OF THEMSELVES. ONCE MA'AT IS DONE MEASURING, SHE GIVES THE MEASUREMENT TO ELEGGUA FOR HIM TO GIVE THESE IDIOTS THE DECK OF CARDS FROM WHICH THEY WILL INDISPUTABLY HAVE TO DRAW FROM; LIKE IT OR NOT.

These cards can give horrible manifestations into the vivacious liars' lives, but they are the ones who gave the substance to be measured for the deck to be created in the first place, LMMFAO!!! THEN, THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE ALWAYS SCREAM, "GOD, ALLAH, YAH, JESUS, AMEN, OLU, MAWU (OR WHOMEVER THEY ACKNOWLEDGE AS THEIR SPIRITUAL MAKER) WHY ME???"

Well, in truth, THE SUPREME CREATRESS/ CREATOR HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CREATION OF THEIR DECK OF CARDS. WE ARE ALL GODS WITH THE POWER OF CREATION. THESE IDIOTS JUST SQUANDERED THEIR POWER TO CREATE. If they don't like their deck, THEN THEY NEED TO CLEAN THEIR MESSY SHIT UP; SIMPLE.

I laugh at a lot of things that would cause people to say that I have a twisted sense of humor. Some have even called me evil, but I don't think so. It is my way of laughing at the results of life from the plethora of various decks that these vivacious liars have created for themselves. I only have pity and sorrow for those who truly deserve it.

Some people may not even like me after these words, and quite frankly, I could give less than a damn. I'm NOT here for their approval, I'M HERE FOR MY OWN VIA MY ANCESTORS' APPROVAL. ANYONE ELSE'S APPROVAL CAN GET [stuff] CANNED. SOME MAY CALL THIS SELFISH, BUT I DON'T LIVE THROUGH THEIR EYES, SO [forget them].

Give me the 10% any damn day of the week, for I know that they'll help me to remain within the 10%. The other 90%, well, they are useless to me until I have a use for them. And, they will know that I have a use for them because I will tell them; which will be in such manner so as to NOT EVER get our relationship misconstrued.

Somebody needed to hear this today. Maybe they needed to check their character to see if they are within the 10%. And, somebody will probably get offended today by these words. WELL, THIS IS WHAT 90 PERCENTERS DO WHEN CONFRONTED WITH THE TRUTH. If you find yourself not liking these words, well then maybe it's time for you to change your deck of cards; because you will unquestionably have to draw from the deck that you've created...

Kan Maccu B'alam
ObaShango-El,
Lord of Thunder
and Lightning

For more information about Obashango El, Please watch his video channel here. Just My Two Cents https://youtu.be/_BhhL2fSX-Q

Comments

No comments yet




Sign in
Looking to Add to the Afromations Knowledgebase?